Honey and Gugo
Honey and gugo shampoo bar is to address hair loss at a young age due to stress or genetics, and sudden hair fall
Gugo shampoo is an old and popular choice among Filipinos because gugo is known for its unparalleled benefits for hair while being an affordable ingredient. The gugo bark is soaked in water and the wash is what has been traditionally used by Filipinos to strengthen hair and stimulate hair growth.
Honey and Gugo shampoo bar helps with thin, falling, and even damaged hair. This is especially perfect for Dad with it’s honey aroma!
Benefits of Gugo and Honey
- Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth.
- It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Honey strengthens the hair follicles, curbing hair fall.
- Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth.
- Honey cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
- Using honey as a hair care ingredient not only boosts hair growth but also stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Stops hair fall.
- Gets your hair thicker and fuller.
- Helps get rid of dandruff.
- Reduces itchy scalp.
- Get soft and smooth hair.
- Promotes shiny colored hair.