Cinnamon Vanilla Neem
Neem oil,Coco milk,Extra virgin coconut oil,Fresh avocado,Almond oil,Castor oil
Our Vanilla neem and avocado shampoo is a rich healing shampoo rich with anti oxidants and Vitamin A. It promotes a healthy scalp, reduces dandruff and is also used to treat head lice. All of these benefits enveloped with a warm musk of sweet vanilla.
What is neem oil?
Neem oil is a natural byproduct of the neem tree, a type of evergreen that primarily grows in India. The oil is pressed from the tree’s fruits and seeds.
This “wonder plant” has been widely used in traditional medicine and has demonstrated anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
But can using neem oil really result in a healthier scalp and hair? Here’s what the research says, how to use it topically, and more.
How is it supposed to benefit your hair?
Anecdotal reports suggest that neem can:
- condition your scalp
- promote healthy hair growth
- temporarily seal hair follicles
- soothe frizz
- minimize grays
- reduce dandruff
- treat head lice
Avocado Benefits :
Dryness is the nastiest enemy that your hair can have. It leads to breakage, split ends, frizz, and just bad hair health in general. No matter how much you condition your hair during washes, it does not seem to be enough. Well, that’s because it’s not.
Store-bought conditioners don’t do a lot for your hair except coat the shafts with silicone that eventually just turns into build up. The only way to save dry and damaged hair is to use ingredients that moisturize your hair shafts from within while also nourishing them. Avocado is one such ingredient that can help restore dry and damaged locks to their former glory.
- Avocado is rich in fatty amino acids that coat your hair shaft and help it retain moisture. The natural oils in the fruit (yes, avocado is a fruit) provide your hair with long-lasting and deep hydration.
- It contains vitamins A, B6, D, and E, and minerals like copper and iron which help it nourish your hair and scalp. This also helps promote healthy hair growth.
- Avocado has a high content of antioxidants like vitamin E which helps prevent hair damage from free radicals. This helps keep your hair healthy for longer.
- It helps repair damage by conditioning and providing your hair with basic essential nutrients it needs to be healthy.
- The fruit helps unclog follicles and stimulates new hair growth from these dormant follicles.
Cinnamon Benefits :
Cinnamon has been harvested as early as 2000 BCE and believe it or not, the spice has many different uses outside the kitchen--not only for hair, but also for skincare. Cinnamon is known to help remove sun spots and alleviate fine lines. Additionally, it is recommended for use to help prevent hair loss and achieve hair growth.
Color may vary from batch to batch, may appear darker or lighter than photo shown. This is normal during a 4-6 weeks curing process.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate.
- No animal fats.
- Not tested on animals.
- Allergen free fragrances.
- Natural colours.