For people with acne and pimples.
- Treats Acne and Removes Blackheads If you have acne and blackheads, get your hands on some activated charcoal right now. It works wonders in fighting off acne-causing germs, sucking out impurities, reducing inflammation and keeping your pores clean.
- Sucks out Impurities from the Skin Activated charcoal is known to be very absorbent. It’s so powerful that it sucks up poison, which is why it’s given to people who’ve swallowed poisonous substances. It works the same way by pulling out impurities and heavy metals from the skin.
- Whitens Dark Underarms Activated charcoal is a popular remedy for whitening dark underarms. It exfoliates the area, sucks out impurities, lifts the dark dead skin cells and even neutralizes underarm odor!
- Soothes Bug Bites and Irritated Skin Apply a paste of activated charcoal onto bug bites to remove bee/wasp stingers, reduce inflammation, relieve itching and soothe bug bites! It can also help calm irritated skin.
- Balances Oily Skin Activated charcoal sucks out excess oils and stale sebum stuck within the pores. Making the skin free from clog and neutral, thus the natural oil from the skin will not over produce into excess oily layer.
- Gently Exfoliates Skin With its slightly gritty texture, activated charcoal is good for skin exfoliation. Giving new skin a chance to grow and old skin be replaced a new. Its impurity-sucking properties make it an even better exfoliator!
- Detoxifies Skin Want to detoxify your skin? Is your skin feeling clogged up, dull or breaking out? Charcoal soap is like a reset button for your skin. All the pollution and make up build up is withdrawn away, thus detoxifying is just a one wash away!
- No sodium lauryl sulphate.
- No animal fats.
- Not tested on animals.
- Allergen free fragrances.
- Natural colours.
Bars of 2 Soaps
Good for :
- 90 washes
- dry skin