Yogurt isn’t just for breakfast.Why put yogurt in soap? Well, there are lots of healthy reasons! Organic yogurt contains both zinc and lactic acid. Additionally it also has antibacterial properties and is rich in natural milk fats.
So what does the nutritional components of yogurt soap mean for your skin?
- Zinc helps to dry out acne, speeds up healing times and promotes skin health. Its natural antibacterial properties also make homemade yogurt soap especially suited for your face to cleanse pores and remove bacteria that can cause acne.
- Lactic acid gently exfoliates skin so you don’t need to resort to harsh abrasives or scrubs that can irritate more sensitive skin. This can lead to brighter, softer looking skin.
- The high fat content in yogurt gives soap additional moisturizing properties as well as a creamy luxurious feel when used on skin.
- Oatmeal helps to cleanse and revive your skin.
- Oatmeal is also an excellent exfoliator that helps remove dead skin from clogged pores.
- No sodium lauryl sulphate.
- No animal fats.
- Not tested on animals.
- Allergen free fragrances.
Good for :
- 40 washes
- dry skin